Friday, May 4, 2007

Birthday tributes

Yet again, i find myself busily swimming in uni work and childcare work. I am going out more on the weekends, though (if that makes me sound any less pathetic).

So while my camera sits in the dark and my butt on a sweaty chair for the next few days, I've decided to post some pictures of birthday parties that have come to past in the last few weeks.

Lolo's 83rd

Felix and Lolo: 'magiging kapos-palad ka anak'

Fey and Grace's 21st: hogging over Lester

Felix's tiger dragon: 'saan diyan'

John's 22nd: 'a Brit with balls'

the one dollar drinks finally hit the cameraman and his steady hands

Nicole's 6th


Dinuguan ni Chito: walang takas ang bawat salu-salo

Ben Bukol: '53. Too bad!'
or as Albert would have entitled this shot, 'Uminom ka nalang.'

5 comments:

bcga said...

can you please post some of your pictures?? let someone else hold your camera (or is it that precious to you?) he he. Mom wants to see if you're still handsome (eeww, suka.)-satsi.

Unknown said...

hahahaha. Your mom is funny. :)

Post YOUR birthday pics too (if you took any) haha.
Happy birthday again!
I love you

Unknown said...

belated Happy birthday lawrence

Lawrence Benedict G. Ang said...

thanks for your greetings everyone! unfortunately i don't have any pictures of myself...too ugly to have any? heheh. but i'll think of something.

clark: good to hear from you! how is everything.

Unknown said...

I'm fine. A little bored but keeping busy. I hope Australia is still kind to you.